YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

ticketgate

<< < (8/18) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 23, 2016, 03:49:39 PM ---You guys are unbelievable.....
Who gives a damn if YSU screwed up.
There are plenty of seats still available.
I-AA are you going?
Nation are you going?

--- End quote ---

Now maybe you see some of the frustrations that I get from Nation all the time. He comes on here and posts anything he wants an refuses to let anyone type a comment after him. As to my attendance ...sorry I am not. However, I have been to every championship game ...including the 1979 game ...prior to this. Just no cash for it. However, in my tailgate group, 6 are going, all seats were bought together from ticket office.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 03:54:38 PM ---That is not what I asked ...so show me. You could be 100% correct (that there is zero financial obligation to YSU) but I do not see it in writing anywhere in what you typed or what is on any page in the manual. I do not have the link in front of me ...so feel free to post it.

Honestly I could care less if they made a mistake and apologized ...happens all the time. I just do not see it happening. However I can easily see a 3rd-party charging a fee and YSU not wanting to pay it ...in which case I applaud the move. Because there might not be anything stopping JMU fans from using it. Again there are many holes in your accusation.

--- End quote ---

I can't say it any plainer than I have.  It directly says, "A participating institution may return any unsold tickets."  You are concerned about, "No hard ticket returns will be accepted."  So don't buy hard tickets....although again these are customarily prepaid...so either way you are risk-free.

I think you've reached your conclusion long before reviewing the evidence. I can't prevent you from denying the obvious.

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 03:54:38 PM ---Honestly I could care less if they made a mistake and apologized

--- End quote ---

Apologized?? They made a mistake and LIED about it.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 03:58:32 PM ---Now maybe you see some of the frustrations that I get from Nation all the time. He comes on here and posts anything he wants an refuses to let anyone type a comment after him.

--- End quote ---

What?  Hahahahaha  ;D

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 23, 2016, 04:04:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 03:54:38 PM ---That is not what I asked ...so show me. You could be 100% correct (that there is zero financial obligation to YSU) but I do not see it in writing anywhere in what you typed or what is on any page in the manual. I do not have the link in front of me ...so feel free to post it.

Honestly I could care less if they made a mistake and apologized ...happens all the time. I just do not see it happening. However I can easily see a 3rd-party charging a fee and YSU not wanting to pay it ...in which case I applaud the move. Because there might not be anything stopping JMU fans from using it. Again there are many holes in your accusation.

--- End quote ---

I can't say it any plainer than I have.  It directly says, "A participating institution may return any unsold tickets."  You are concerned about, "No hard ticket returns will be accepted."  So don't buy hard tickets....although again these are customarily prepaid...so either way you are risk-free.

I think you've reached your conclusion long before reviewing the evidence. I can't prevent you from denying the obvious.

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 23, 2016, 03:54:38 PM ---Honestly I could care less if they made a mistake and apologized

--- End quote ---

Apologized?? They made a mistake and LIED about it.

--- End quote ---

LOL Afraid to do some homework. Say ...4+3=8 and I can prove it.

Dukester:

--- Quote from: BisonTru on December 23, 2016, 02:31:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: supermario21 on December 23, 2016, 02:25:48 PM ---Folks, here's a positive way to spin this. When we're back in Frisco next season, can our Athletic Department not lie and screw up?!

--- End quote ---

Next year, everyone on the opposite side of the bracket will be rooting for you guys.

You have that going for ya.   ;D

--- End quote ---

I'm quite happy with our opponent!   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version