YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

ticketgate

<< < (4/18) > >>

goodnews:
I don't know the SID and have no need to but the appearance he makes with that beard is completely unprofessional considering the current media feeds. 

YSU FAN#34:
Well now...isn't all of that a bit interesting.  So if the athletic department knew and understood these guidelines but told the public something else...is it fair to say they screwed up?  Also, if they did NOT know and understand these guidelines is it ALSO fair to say they screwed up?  Hot damn the answer is a resounding YES to
both. 

Can't wait for someone's attempt to "spin" or explain this.

SHEESH!!!  Thats just beyond...well...sorry...incompetence!!!

SoupCity:

--- Quote from: BUCKGUIN on December 23, 2016, 02:14:48 PM ---just drop it and go enjoy the game... there are plenty of tickets available at reasonable prices

--- End quote ---

Drop it and go to the game?  Are you kidding me?  There are plenty of tickets available?  I wanted/intended to sit with the group of 7 that I will be attending with.  But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't because the Athletic Department chose to not worry about me.....the fan....the 30+year season ticket holder.  DROP IT???  Screw you!!!

supermario21:
Folks, here's a positive way to spin this. When we're back in Frisco next season, can our Athletic Department not lie and screw up?!

BisonTru:

--- Quote from: supermario21 on December 23, 2016, 02:25:48 PM ---Folks, here's a positive way to spin this. When we're back in Frisco next season, can our Athletic Department not lie and screw up?!

--- End quote ---

Next year, everyone on the opposite side of the bracket will be rooting for you guys.

You have that going for ya.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version