YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Recruiting class

<< < (8/40) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 17, 2017, 04:27:26 PM ---Christian Turner, a 5-10, 190 RB from Cincinnati La Salle high school has committed to YSU. Highly productive back for the D2 state champs.

--- End quote ---
Kid can catch, which was big part of Jody's game and would have been seriously missing.  LaSalle is pretty high level competition, so should be ready.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 17, 2017, 03:34:49 PM ---I thought we were getting Koontz from Boardman? I guess not. We really have no need for him, but he is solid.

--- End quote ---
You never have enough quality players, but without a doubt, TE is our deepest position.  If we are going to lose one we thought we had, TE would be the best position to lose.

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on January 18, 2017, 08:52:21 AM ---They have offered kicker Colten McFadden/Conners brother

--- End quote ---
Kid has a BIG leg.  Conner is accurate, but not very long. 

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 17, 2017, 04:27:26 PM ---Christian Turner, a 5-10, 190 RB from Cincinnati La Salle high school has committed to YSU. Highly productive back for the D2 state champs.

--- End quote ---
"Highly productive" is an understatement.  Go to his twitter page. Kid seems to be absolutely THRILLED to be a Penquin!  Seems as if "Christian" may be more than just his name, and couldn't help but notice 2 involved parents.  I am always struck at parents day for seniors, the ones that make the  4-5 years seem to have stronge family structures.  Plus we already know he looks good in a red #21 jersey!
https://twitter.com/christianturn27?lang=en

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: go guins on January 18, 2017, 10:44:56 AM ---

--- End quote ---
"Highly productive" is an understatement.  Go to his twitter page. Kid seems to be absolutely THRILLED to be a Penquin!  Seems as if "Christian" may be more than just his name, and couldn't help but notice 2 involved parents.  I am always struck at parents day for seniors, the ones that make the  4-5 years seem to have stronge family structures.  Plus we already know he looks good in a red #21 jersey!
https://twitter.com/christianturn27?lang=en

--- End quote ---

I followed that Twitter link, and I am now a CT fan.  I love it when people are "all in" and dedicated and committed, and don't know the meaning of mediocrity.  He's damn proud to be a Penguin, and literally wears it on his sleeve.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version