YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Recruiting class

<< < (39/40) > >>

Wick250:
IAA Fan,

A player's five year eligibility clock starts with the first semester that he is enrolled in college.  Does not matter if he is an active member of the team or not.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on February 02, 2017, 02:26:49 PM ---IAA Fan,

A player's five year eligibility clock starts with the first semester that he is enrolled in college.  Does not matter if he is an active member of the team or not.

--- End quote ---
That makes sense at least.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on January 25, 2017, 10:14:11 PM ---How can these guys possibly be any good?  A former poster assured us that Bo could not recruit. :P

--- End quote ---
Is that the same one that predicted 6-5 at best and no playoffs? :o

go guins:

--- Quote from: DavedS on February 02, 2017, 03:51:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wick250 on January 25, 2017, 10:14:11 PM ---How can these guys possibly be any good?  A former poster assured us that Bo could not recruit. :P

--- End quote ---
Is that the same one that predicted 6-5 at best and no playoffs? :o

--- End quote ---
No playoffs for sure, but 6-5 sounds kind of high for him! 

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I've felt under the weather the last couple of weeks, but all in all I was very pleased with this year's class. There's lots of local kids and that's what coach Bo and the staff wants. It would have been nice to get a tall receiver and a defensive tackle, but maybe the staff will at a later date. The last I heard it was a toss up for the 6"5 WR from Fullerton between UAB and us. On a side note I noticed NDS and SDSU recruited a ton of WR's and TE's with incredible size. The Bison took 2 Qb's this year ( one is a 6"5 kid from Florida ) and their class came from 12 different states.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version