YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Recruiting class

<< < (34/40) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: Guinfan1990 on February 01, 2017, 12:24:26 PM ---Pelini's kid offered a walk on scholarship to Norte Dame, yes the real Norte Dame, not the pretend one by Cleveland.

But i thought he was only offered D1AA scholarships because of dad? shows how little some people know how football works.

--- End quote ---
So do I read this as you saying the he was offered walk on to ND, and it had nothing to do with his dad being a HC?  And you accuse some of the bloggers on this thread as not know how football works?  Does the work naive ring a bell with YOU?

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on February 01, 2017, 12:25:50 PM ---Well darn..Never had much success recruiting Iggy players like we've had the St.Ed's players most recently. Chime was offered by us and visited

--- End quote ---
Somehow YALE has more of an impressive ring to it than Youngstown State.  Kid has a family etc. and YALE would be pretty impressive.  Plus almost all these kids need to make a living in something other than football, and if you can cut it academically at Yale, then he should go for it.  (Even if YSU is a better football option for him)

go guins:

--- Quote from: Guinfan1990 on February 01, 2017, 12:38:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on February 01, 2017, 12:28:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guinfan1990 on February 01, 2017, 12:24:26 PM ---Pelini's kid offered a walk on scholarship to Norte Dame, yes the real Norte Dame, not the pretend one by Cleveland.

But i thought he was only offered D1AA scholarships because of dad? shows how little some people know how football works.

--- End quote ---
So do I read this as you saying the he was offered walk on to ND, and it had nothing to do with his dad being a HC?  And you accuse some of the bloggers on this thread as not know how football works?  Does the work naive ring a bell with YOU?

--- End quote ---

And folks, now we know where the meth addicts get their drugs from, that guy right there ^

you are a true total moron and dont belong on a forum talking about football whatsoever. just out right ******* stupid.

--- End quote ---
So you believe ND recruited Patrick Pelini solely on his football talent and his dad being a HC that Kelly knows had nothing to do with it?  Any you call me a moron and stupid?  You aren't worthy of further comment.

Penguin Nation:
"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason...is like administering medicine to the dead"    T Paine

No FL recruits?  Look at all of the talent from Fort Myers on our roster now.  Byrd is a BP recruit, but was that mostly just a Wolford thing?

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on February 01, 2017, 01:02:10 PM ---"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason...is like administering medicine to the dead"    T Paine

No FL recruits?  Look at all of the talent from Fort Myers on our roster now.  Byrd is a BP recruit, but was that mostly just a Wolford thing?

--- End quote ---
Hey frozen know-it-all
"There is no limit on the number of players that a team can dress for a home football game according to NCAA rules. For away contests, the number of players that may travel varies according to the policies set by the conference that the school belongs to" 

Sorry, but if I were so inclined, I'd be equally rude to your sorry ass.  But since I take pity on the delusional, I'll just sit here and wait for my apology.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version