YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Recruiting class

<< < (22/40) > >>

ytownchief22:
We have 18 committed currently. I suspect some more kids may be leaving the program. We shall see.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 26, 2017, 02:12:06 PM ---We have 18 committed currently. I suspect some more kids may be leaving the program. We shall see.

--- End quote ---
Anybody have any insites on QB's?  We have at 3 seniors who all want to start plus a sophmore.  Maybe Mays waits them out, but at least one of the seniors is going to be firmly planted on the bench, and they all want to play.  Somebody may want out.  Also Townsend is still on the roster but he is out at least half the season with drugs.  Could he play Div. II right away if he transfers vs sit out 1/2 the year?

IAA Fan:
A few items if anyone knows:

1. Does Townsend sit for sure & does it start at infraction, or is it some type of regular season violation?

2. With the type of recruits that we have been getting, there is bound to be academic casualties. If anyone knows how many that we had from last year to this year, we could use that figure as an estimate; as I think this year would be even higher.

Penguin Ice:
Darrell Jackson from Mooney just committed so that makes 19

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 26, 2017, 04:30:54 PM ---A few items if anyone knows:

1. Does Townsend sit for sure & does it start at infraction, or is it some type of regular season violation?

2. With the type of recruits that we have been getting, there is bound to be academic casualties. If anyone knows how many that we had from last year to this year, we could use that figure as an estimate; as I think this year would be even higher.

--- End quote ---

Huh ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version