YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

While in Frisco

<< < (2/2)

ytowngirl:
Use an UBER if you are going to drink.  I know a lot of ytowners drink and drive but be smart about it.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 29, 2016, 11:34:08 AM ---Use an UBER if you are going to drink.  I know a lot of ytowners drink and drive but be smart about it.

--- End quote ---

Uber is awesome.  I haven't taken a taxi in years.  I was told once by an Uber driver that the Uber GPS program intentionally prolongs routes.  My favorite is Lyft which is less expensive.  If you want to really save, you can ride-share on either.

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 29, 2016, 11:41:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 29, 2016, 11:34:08 AM ---Use an UBER if you are going to drink.  I know a lot of ytowners drink and drive but be smart about it.

--- End quote ---

Uber is awesome.  I haven't taken a taxi in years.  I was told once by an Uber driver that the Uber GPS program intentionally prolongs routes.  My favorite is Lyft which is less expensive.  If you want to really save, you can ride-share on either.

--- End quote ---

Either have we.  Used in all the time in San Diego when we lived there and while traveling all over the country.  Way better than a DUI.  Most drivers are super nice and it's great if you aren't from the area.  Usually they are good with pointing out places to go/eat/see. 

peteonastick:
Fans headed to Texas for the game are invited to YSU’s official tailgate party at Tailgate Town in Toyota Stadium, Northeast Terrace, Section 133. It starts at 9 a.m. Central. A game ticket is required to get in.

YSU alumni, friends and family will meet at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse in Plano, Texas the night before the championship.

RSVP to either or both Texas events by calling 330-941-2136 or emailing jmleviseur@ysu.edu.

YSU is encouraging fans to wear red and businesses to display red all week leading up to the game in support of the Penguins.

peteonastick:
CHANGE IN PLANS!!!

On Friday, Jan. 6, the evening before the title game, YSU alumni, friends and family will gather at Urban Rio Cantina & Grill 1000 East 14th St., Plano, Texas, 75074. Festivities begin at 6 p.m. Central. RSVP to either or both of the events at jmleviseur@ysu.edu or 330-941-2136.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version