YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Shane Montgomery

<< < (2/3) > >>

ysubigred:
Up until 6 games ago I would have drove up from Louisville and helped him move  8)

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on December 19, 2016, 09:08:08 AM ---Up until 6 games ago I would have drove up from Louisville and helped him move  8)

--- End quote ---
Funny thing about coaching, but you get a LOT SMARTER if you have a QB! 

IAA Fan:
This is not the first time for a call from Narduzzi

go guins:
Truthfully, I am surprised Monty and Bo are still both here.  Bo wants a running QB, and Shane seems better with a drop back guy.  This is going to be interesting because benching Hunter next spring seems a bit unlikely based on his current run. 

BOP:
Bo being a defensive man knows how hard it is to defend these spread offenses with a mobile QB (Basketball on grass).  I suspect that is why he prefers that type of offense.  I believe that in our area, with our weather a power football attack is the better choice.  There is nothing more demoralizing that having the football stuffed down your throat and you cannot do nothing about it.  Plus, defenses are not used to that type of physicality anymore, all they do is run around defending space, when someone lines up and punches them in the mouth, they fold.  Pat Narduzzi appreciates power football  I believe from coaching with Coach Dantonio. Coach Dantonio appreciates  it from coaching with Coach Tressel.  It is one big circle coming back to Youngstown.
I hope we stay with the smash mouth, it is for sure a Youngstown type of mentality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version