YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco Roll Call

<< < (16/20) > >>

Just Toyin:
Any YSU fans looking for a place to tailgate Saturday morning are more than welcome to join in with our group.  We will have one to two red & black Penguin tents and a tall flagpole with red flag.  We will have some food to share and folks are also welcome to use our gas grill.  Hopefully we'll fire the tailgate back up for a victory celebration after the game as well!!!

Safe travels to all and GO GUINS!!!

YSU FAN#34:
Hearing that 3k tickets have already been picked up for the watch party at Covelli.  I am actually pleasantly surprised by that...wasnt sure how that would go.

GO GUINS!!!

YSU FAN#34:
Anyone else staying in Addison?  We are at the Hyatt House Dallas in addison.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Just Toyin on January 04, 2017, 09:14:19 PM ---Any YSU fans looking for a place to tailgate Saturday morning are more than welcome to join in with our group.  We will have one to two red & black Penguin tents and a tall flagpole with red flag.  We will have some food to share and folks are also welcome to use our gas grill.  Hopefully we'll fire the tailgate back up for a victory celebration after the game as well!!!

--- End quote ---

I know that our group is flying instead of driving so they will be looking. I am not making the trip but let me know where you will be ad I can let them know to stop bye.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: Just Toyin on January 04, 2017, 09:14:19 PM ---Any YSU fans looking for a place to tailgate Saturday morning are more than welcome to join in with our group.  We will have one to two red & black Penguin tents and a tall flagpole with red flag.  We will have some food to share and folks are also welcome to use our gas grill.  Hopefully we'll fire the tailgate back up for a victory celebration after the game as well!!!

--- End quote ---

I got on Chick Fil A website and ordered several trays to be picked up 6:30 AM in Frisco...will meet you in the lot PH!  What lot are you thinking - Red or Blue...Blue is on opposite side where team will come in at 8:30. 

GO GUINS!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version