YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco Roll Call

<< < (14/20) > >>

The YO Show:
Pete, I think you are on to something. Those penguin fans among us, is there any other YSU fan traditions from years past besides Pete on a stick? I'm wondering because it might be a good time to resurrect something in response to the streamers. Also.... maybe we can come up with a brand new thing that would be in response to streamers... ideas?

Penguin Nation:
bottle rockets!

GFBison:
Just one day left to pick up a pair of River Club Hospitality Wristbands for Frisco.  Current high bid is a steep discount.  No reserve - they will sell.  Find the auction here:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-NCAA-FCS-Football-National-Championship-Hospitality-Wristbands-Qty-2-/252695592854?hash=item3ad5d4bf96:g:sU8AAOSw241YXuMT

stuperman17:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 30, 2016, 01:09:19 PM ---JMU will be throwing their streamers at the game.  Those close to their sections are sure to be pelted with the gold and purple...any red and white streamers out there?  Just sayin...

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

I'm all for bringing our own traditions etc... But no way will I support YSU fans throwing those fruity streamers lol.

peteonastick:
A miniature pete on a stick will be making the trip!!  No streamers!  I agree...fruity

GO GUINS!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version