YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco Roll Call

<< < (13/20) > >>

The YO Show:
My groups seats are in section 123 FYI.

peteonastick:
Fans headed to Texas for the game are invited to YSU’s official tailgate party at Tailgate Town in Toyota Stadium, Northeast Terrace, Section 133. It starts at 9 a.m. Central. A game ticket is required to get in.

YSU alumni, friends and family will meet at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse in Plano, Texas the night before the championship.

RSVP to either or both Texas events by calling 330-941-2136 or emailing jmleviseur@ysu.edu.

YSU is encouraging fans to wear red and businesses to display red all week leading up to the game in support of the Penguins.

ysuscuba:
We are in section 110 (enemy territory) and staying at the Dallas Marriott City Center.  If anyone else is staying in DT Dallas - let me know and we can grab some beers!

GOpenZ:
A few of us are at the Comfort Inn near the Plano Medical Center.  However, I'd like to make it downtown at some point.  I have reviewed the visitors guides for Dallas and noticed a the "Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse" as well as a bar called the "OE Penguin", we obviously know who the city is rooting for.  If that isn't enough, "Penguin Days at the Dallas Zoo" started Sunday after we beat EWU and runs through the end of February.  They sure have a celebration lined up for us!

March on Penguins, March On!!

Z

peteonastick:
JMU will be throwing their streamers at the game.  Those close to their sections are sure to be pelted with the gold and purple...any red and white streamers out there?  Just sayin...

GO GUINS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version