YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco Roll Call

<< < (11/20) > >>

Penguin Nation:
my bad.  I was reading the the price for each way.  I'm surprised its so high.  I flew from FL to CAK three weeks ago for less than 100.  Good luck.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: Buddy on December 28, 2016, 03:02:21 PM ---345 round trip on Southwest out of CAK if you can come back on Monday

--- End quote ---
Do these have one stop each way ? Yo I found a round trip bargain flight for you on Expedia for $268 that leaves Friday and returns Monday..It did not offer any other details

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 28, 2016, 03:04:32 PM ---my bad.  I was reading the the price for each way.  I'm surprised its so high.  I flew from FL to CAK three weeks ago for less than 100.  Good luck.

--- End quote ---

Flights were cheap until the people with corporate sponsors tickets booked all of the flights.

The YO Show:
Thanks to everyone trying to help me. As an update, I am going with a party of three (including myself) to frisco! Flights are booked now. My work gave me Friday and Saturday off, but I actually work Sunday night still, so I had to come back Sunday. My flight was $410 round trip out of Canton Akron. Leaves thursday night at 8pm but has one stop with a 36 minute layover. Arriving in Dallas on Friday at 12 am. So I'll be in Dallas a day early! I just need to buy my tickets to the game and hotel now!  fb ;D

Anyone on here going interested in meeting up for a tailgate on Saturday???

steelscuba:
I was going to ask the same thing! We would love to meet up with other YSU fans in the tailgate lot. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version