YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco Roll Call

<< < (2/20) > >>

DoubleE:
working on going. Cant decide if i want to drive the 17 hours or pay $300 for the airline tickets though

GOpenZ:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 18, 2016, 05:28:03 AM ---Myself and the wife. Can't wait to get to Texas. The 3 weeks will be well needed to get some of our boys healed up for the big game.
Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas and see you all in Texas.
🐧🐧🐧🐧

--- End quote ---

Same same.  My wife and I are heading down. 

Z

DakotaOkie:
Congratulations on the Penguins making it to Frisco!  I hope the MVFC is represented well and wins it all. 

I have seen concerns on the opponents fan boards about hotel availability.  There will be plenty of hotel rooms available within 5-10 minutes of the stadium in Frisco now that NDSU is out.   There is no need to stay anywhere downtown Dallas or such. 

For folks that will be seeking tickets, let it be known that face value on most of the seats is $75 so plan accordingly if you need to buy outside of the university allotment.  FCS.flashseats.com has the greatest quantity of tickets available.  (If anyone is interested in buying the NCAA Experience hospitality tickets/wristbands, please PM me.  I have a couple to sell.  These get you into the stadium earlier and gain entrance to the club lounge/free food, etc). 

For all folks planning to attend...just go and enjoy the atmosphere.  Quality fans make a quality experience.

guins4444:
Do we know which side of the stadium will be deemed the YSU side?

Also, is YSU going to be given an allotment of tickets? Thanks!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: DoubleE on December 18, 2016, 06:58:23 AM ---working on going. Cant decide if i want to drive the 17 hours or pay $300 for the airline tickets though

--- End quote ---

I use software called Concur for my office expenses and it found non-stop  for $232

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version