YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco Roll Call

<< < (10/20) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on December 28, 2016, 02:22:44 PM ---Well, I just got confirmation my vacation request was approved!!!! I can go to the game!!! I just need to find and pay for my flight. According to kayak, cheapest one is 377 round trip. Anyone have recommendations on where to stay? I really can't wait I need to pull the trigger. Dang I wish I could have known back when their were $200 flights...

--- End quote ---

Hey Yo, I just looked at Spirit.  $225 roundtrip from CAK to DFW.  outbound is a direct.  I started taking Spirit to CAK when Allegiant dropped service to YNG from SWFL. Spirit is an a la carte airline that'll nickle and dime you if u allow it, but if u r frugal u can save big. 

The YO Show:
Nation, that is perfect because I live in Akron anyway due to my job. I don't know why I didn't see that? I've flown spirit before, and I dont have a negative opinion of them. What flight number and what is the departure and return date? Thanks for the heads up.

Penguin Nation:
Flight times. Website didn't show flight #s.

Akron/Canton
Dallas/Ft. Worth   CAK
DFW   Friday
January 6, 2017   Departure:
Arrival:   
7:00AM
1:25PM

Dallas/Ft. Worth
Akron/Canton   DFW
CAK   Sunday
January 8, 2017   Departure:
Arrival:   
4:20PM
11:01PM

The YO Show:
Hmm... I found that same stuff but when I go through the whole thing to book that exact set on spirit it gives me a total of $501.18 with tax. I found cheaper on kayak. The price they are showing is each flight. So the first flight is like 225 and the second flight (return flight) is about the same price. Add taxes and fees and the price for the total spirit flight is 501... dang. I appreciate the help though Nation. I was really hoping that they did have it as described, would have loved 225 round trip price...

Buddy:
345 round trip on Southwest out of CAK if you can come back on Monday

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version