YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco Roll Call

<< < (9/20) > >>

ValleyTalk:
Will be there. 4 total.

GO YSU!!!!

2000YSU:
7 of us. Can't wait for this experience GO GUINS!!!

TinyTimmay:
Hey Penguin fans, Bison fan here that is still heading down to Frisco for the game. Looking forward to a good game and I'm pulling for a fellow MVFC school to win. Have a safe trip down and back!!

goguins13:
Penguin fan unable to use 2 hospitality wristbands that gain admission to the River Club which opens a half hour before the rest of the stadium. Free local pickup in Youngstown area or will ship. Can sell for $175 (face value $220 for the pair). Will negotiate.

Amenities include pregame meal, snacks at halftime, cash-bar, private restrooms. Can remain in area during game or go out to seats and come and go as you wish. Perfect for any potential inclement weather.

PM if interested.

The YO Show:
Well, I just got confirmation my vacation request was approved!!!! I can go to the game!!! I just need to find and pay for my flight. According to kayak, cheapest one is 377 round trip. Anyone have recommendations on where to stay? I really can't wait I need to pull the trigger. Dang I wish I could have known back when their were $200 flights...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version