YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco tickets. .

<< < (10/24) > >>

ytownchief22:
So instead oh let's just get 1k tickets and sell them all out and make it seem like we did all we could. Joke.

penguinpower:
They probably lost their asses on the bids in the playoff games because the pussified fair weather fans didn't show up to the games.  Now they want to jump on the bandwagon. 

Go watch your stupid ******* high school games.  You uneducated uncle Rico idiots

Cimo7:
Honestly.....I agree. Can you blame them? We get 13k total for 2 home playoff games and now fans are coming out of the woodwork. Can't complain now when you won't show up and support the team in the castle.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Cimo7 on December 20, 2016, 05:55:09 PM ---Honestly.....I agree. Can you blame them? We get 13k total for 2 home playoff games and now fans are coming out of the woodwork. Can't complain now when you won't show up and support the team in the castle.

--- End quote ---

Somewhat I agree. But at the same time, the only people who were able to buy tickets were the loge holders. Season ticket holders, students and the public were unable to buy from the YSU ticket office. It's a bad look.

peteonastick:
I called Ron Potesta also.  TAKE CARE OF YOUR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!!!  COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED BY THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.  WHETHER WE SENT 3000 BACK OR ONLY BID ON 1000 - THEY DID NOT TAKE CARE OF THE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!  1000 TICKETS GETS YOU ABOUT 400 AFTER TEAM, COACHES, DEPARTMENT DIBS, LOGES AND A FEW CHAMPION LEVEL PENGUIN CLUB MEMBERS!!!  FORGOT ABOUT THE SMALL GUY AGAIN!!  EVEN US PENGUIN CLUB MEMBERS COULD NOT GET TICKETS.  JMU RAN CIRCLES AROUND THIS DEPARTMENT AND THEY WON!  NEED TO PUT SOME CHLORINE IN THE GENE POOL THAT IS THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.  PATHETIC.  PEOPLE NOW PAYING WAY OVER COST BECAUSE OF THESE FOOLS.  MARKETING DEPARTMENT ALSO NEEDS CLEANED OUT.  TOOK CARE OF THEIR BOYS AND BIG DONORS IN THE LOGES BUT SNUBBED THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE 1980'S WHEN THE TEAM STUNK.  TOOK CARE OF THE FAIR WEATHER FANS AND BAND WAGON JUMPERS BUT FORGOT ABOUT THE ONES THAT SAT THROUGH THE CRAP YEARS AND END OF SEASON MELTDOWNS!!  I WILL STILL GO AND CHEER ON THE TEAM BUT GIVE NO RESPECT TO THE CRONIES IN THE DEPARTMENT!  THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TEAM - THIS TEAM HAS WON DESPITE THEM.

GO GUINS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version