YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco tickets. .

<< < (6/24) > >>

go guins:
Where is Tressel on this issue?  Everything is all lovie dovie since he came back as President, but not there is a real mess under his watch and he better get in there and fix things QUICKLY!

ysu2000:
The JMU ticket office sold out their ticket allotment in sections 100-107 and 128-133. 

If you look at a stadium seating chart, I assume sections 128-133 were originally YSU's allotment and they returned them or just refused them.  It doesn't make any sense what YSU has apparently done but the fact is JMU has sold out 14 sections and YSU has 2.

supermario21:

--- Quote from: ysu2000 on December 20, 2016, 02:23:24 PM ---The JMU ticket office sold out their ticket allotment in sections 100-107 and 128-133. 

If you look at a stadium seating chart, I assume sections 128-133 were originally YSU's allotment and they returned them or just refused them.  It doesn't any much sense but the fact is JMU has sold out 14 sections and YSU has 2.

--- End quote ---

That makes sense because the 2 remaining YSU sections are 126-127. We're going to be massively outnumbered not because there isn't fan interest, but because YSU chose to twiddle their thumbs all weekend and turn away tickets while JMU fans scooped them all up. I feel bad for the people who think they're going to get tickets from the school. Hurry up and get to the exchange because the prices are only going up.

peteonastick:
YSU sold out!!  Unreal!!  Bonehead Athletic Department!!

supermario21:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 20, 2016, 02:34:10 PM ---YSU sold out!!  Unreal!!  Bonehead NCAA!!

--- End quote ---

It's not the NCAA that was boneheaded, it was our athletic department.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version