YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Frisco tickets. .

<< < (23/24) > >>

goguins13:
Penguin fan unable to use 2 hospitality wristbands that gain admission to the River Club which opens a half hour before the rest of the stadium. Free local pickup in Youngstown area or will ship. Can sell for $175 (face value $220 for the pair). Will negotiate.

Amenities include pregame meal, snacks at halftime, cash-bar, private restrooms. Can remain in area during game or go out to seats and come and go as you wish. Perfect for any potential inclement weather.

PM if interested.
Modify message

GFBison:
YSU Fans

I also have two Hospitality Wristbands that I will not be using since your upcoming foe eliminated my team.  I have them up for auction on ebay at this URL:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/252695592854?ul_noapp=true

Note that you will need tickets to gain access to the stadium in addition to these wristbands.  A portion of my sale will benefit the American Cancer Society.

Enjoy your time in Frisco and best of luck in the Championship.

IAA Fan:
For those of you that do not know how, simply click on someones name to send them a PM. Menu on the left side.

Redbird Fourthandshort:
This is link provided previously .. I had guessed maybe 15-16k adjusted capacity. But it did mention estimated capacity due to end zone reconstruction. Normally about 21k, will be just 18k for FCS championship. Good news for YSU fans, since estimates for JMU are currently around 10k .. don't be surprised if that number goes up.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/dec/21/ysu-sells-out-tickets-championship-game/?mobile

Wesley Lucas, communications manager for the Frisco Convention and Visitors Bureau, said capacity has changed over the past weeks due to construction, but on Jan. 7 Toyota Stadium should seat “about 18,000.”

HailToTheeOYoungstown:
Youngstowner here. Bought 3 tickets to game off Flashseats at $100 a ticket Section 123. PM me if interested in buying them at $100 per ticket. Must take all 3 so $300 total. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version