ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 22, 2016, 07:33:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 22, 2016, 01:26:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 21, 2016, 10:03:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 21, 2016, 08:11:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 20, 2016, 11:58:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on December 20, 2016, 05:20:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 20, 2016, 04:08:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: DavedS on December 20, 2016, 03:50:06 PM ---Is the rumor true about 7 JMU players being suspended?

--- End quote ---

They were suspended for the NDSU game as well. Same team that beat the Bison will be playing us.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know for sure that our 5 suspended players are not going to play for the championship game? I don't know if this has anything to do with the suspension. The academic semester is officially over the day after the EWU game. We are now technically into the next semester.
However, I thought someone on this board had suggested that the suspension would last for 6 months or half a season into next year. Is that true?

--- End quote ---

Marijuana is 6-months ...everything else (non-steroid) is one year. This is mandatory. The NCAA only recently reduced it to 6-months. I will go out to NCAA.org and find it for us.

--- End quote ---

Weird cause Ohio State surely doesn't suspend players 6 months for weed.

--- End quote ---

They sure do. happens a lot more than you think down here in Columbus.

--- End quote ---

I live in Columbus and my husband works with the team.  They don't get 6 month suspensions.  Bosa popped and missed 1 game last year.

--- End quote ---

Remember the last MBB coach at OSU; he lost over half the team and eventually his job. It was still a year back then.

--- End quote ---

I had to google it but Matta was hired in 2004.  lol way before my time.  I'm sorta a youngin'

bulldogg:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 23, 2016, 05:05:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 22, 2016, 07:33:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 22, 2016, 01:26:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 21, 2016, 10:03:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 21, 2016, 08:11:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 20, 2016, 11:58:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on December 20, 2016, 05:20:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 20, 2016, 04:08:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: DavedS on December 20, 2016, 03:50:06 PM ---Is the rumor true about 7 JMU players being suspended?

--- End quote ---

They were suspended for the NDSU game as well. Same team that beat the Bison will be playing us.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know for sure that our 5 suspended players are not going to play for the championship game? I don't know if this has anything to do with the suspension. The academic semester is officially over the day after the EWU game. We are now technically into the next semester.
However, I thought someone on this board had suggested that the suspension would last for 6 months or half a season into next year. Is that true?

--- End quote ---

Marijuana is 6-months ...everything else (non-steroid) is one year. This is mandatory. The NCAA only recently reduced it to 6-months. I will go out to NCAA.org and find it for us.

--- End quote ---

Weird cause Ohio State surely doesn't suspend players 6 months for weed.

--- End quote ---

They sure do. happens a lot more than you think down here in Columbus.

--- End quote ---

I live in Columbus and my husband works with the team.  They don't get 6 month suspensions.  Bosa popped and missed 1 game last year.

--- End quote ---

Remember the last MBB coach at OSU; he lost over half the team and eventually his job. It was still a year back then.

--- End quote ---

I had to google it but Matta was hired in 2004.  lol way before my time.  I'm sorta a youngin'

--- End quote ---

You mean a younguin'

IAA Fan:
I guess I am. I still vividly remember Matta being hired at Butler.

peteonastick:
OK..let's get focused...Christmas is over, the ticket issue is over...time to get focused on THE GAME..team is back practicing!  Hopefully we will start to hear some more from Bo and the team!!

GO GUINS

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 26, 2016, 07:40:34 PM ---OK..let's get focused...Christmas is over, the ticket issue is over...time to get focused on THE GAME..team is back practicing!  Hopefully we will start to hear some more from Bo and the team!!

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

The team doesn't start practicing until Wednesday

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version