YSU vs James Madison for the National Championship

<< < (18/32) > >>

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 21, 2016, 10:03:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 21, 2016, 08:11:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 20, 2016, 11:58:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on December 20, 2016, 05:20:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 20, 2016, 04:08:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: DavedS on December 20, 2016, 03:50:06 PM ---Is the rumor true about 7 JMU players being suspended?

--- End quote ---

They were suspended for the NDSU game as well. Same team that beat the Bison will be playing us.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know for sure that our 5 suspended players are not going to play for the championship game? I don't know if this has anything to do with the suspension. The academic semester is officially over the day after the EWU game. We are now technically into the next semester.
However, I thought someone on this board had suggested that the suspension would last for 6 months or half a season into next year. Is that true?

--- End quote ---

Marijuana is 6-months ...everything else (non-steroid) is one year. This is mandatory. The NCAA only recently reduced it to 6-months. I will go out to NCAA.org and find it for us.

--- End quote ---

Weird cause Ohio State surely doesn't suspend players 6 months for weed.

--- End quote ---

They sure do. happens a lot more than you think down here in Columbus.

--- End quote ---

I live in Columbus and my husband works with the team.  They don't get 6 month suspensions.  Bosa popped and missed 1 game last year. 

GoPenguins76:
If its a positive for a school test then its 1 game. If its an NCAA failed test its 6 months.

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: GoPenguins76 on December 22, 2016, 02:03:40 PM ---If its a positive for a school test then its 1 game. If its an NCAA failed test its 6 months.

--- End quote ---

Stupid and inconsistent.  But I'm not surprised.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 22, 2016, 12:43:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 22, 2016, 12:27:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 22, 2016, 11:46:04 AM ---5 dimes:  YSU +2.5    O/U 66

Massey:  JMU 35-31.   YSU 36% chance of winning.  JMU ranked 38th in D1 (the only team we've played ranked higher is WVU at #17).  YSU ranked 54th.

I can't resist to mention that we crush the entire MAC East in Massey. Akron 128, Can't 154....both would be ranked 8th in the MVFC.....Buffalo 186......would be dead last behind MSU.

--- End quote ---

Hey Nation I have a question for you. Was the Missouri State game the last time we were the favorites?
Just wondering.
Thanks

--- End quote ---

YSU was minus 8.5 vs Samford.  We've been dogs ever since.

--- End quote ---

oops.  We were also favored over Wofford by 7.

Madisonman:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on December 21, 2016, 10:18:31 AM ---My recommendation for the bottle is:

Made right here in Louisville KY. I'll have an extra bottle with me $60.00 (retail price)! This is hands down the best Bourbon on the planet!!

I don't think you can buy this in VA or OH???

The death bourbon on the planet, also from KY I believe, is Basil Hayden's!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version