YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs James Madison for the National Championship

<< < (2/32) > >>

pennyguin1:
This season started for me at the YSU-WVU game. As we were leaving the WVU fans said we had a very good football team, and we were going be good. Well I guess they knew something we didn't. So proud of these kids. They have taken us for one great ride.

Now I am going to go down memory lane. The last time we played in national championship game was 1999. I was dating by now husband for 5 mths(we were married in 2007 on the same day as the YSU-Lock Haven game). I will not be making the trip to Frisco, but I will be cheering my Penguins on from my home in Butler,PA, or the Guin's Family homestead

ytowngirl:
I'm ready.  Let's go GUINS!

bulldogg:
Hi, Penguins. JMU fan here. I look forward to a great game in Frisco. I was rooting for you against EWU because I remember vividly our last meeting in 2006.

The YO Show:
Looking forward to the game. Nice to have you hear bulldogg

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: bulldogg on December 17, 2016, 11:01:12 PM ---Hi, Penguins. JMU fan here. I look forward to a great game in Frisco. I was rooting for you against EWU because I remember vividly our last meeting in 2006.

--- End quote ---

Welcome bulldogg, that game in 2006 was something. It was the only time I saw one of our fans chased out of the stadium by the cops.  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version