YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs James Madison for the National Championship

<< < (10/32) > >>

ValleyTalk:
BO PELINI.... Making YSU Football Great Again!

ytownchief22:
Wow, 7 suspended players for JMU. Starting WR and LB are 2 of them.

dirtydukes:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 20, 2016, 08:45:09 AM ---Wow, 7 suspended players for JMU. Starting WR and LB are 2 of them.

--- End quote ---

They were all suspended before NDSU - our 2nd string LB came in and had 16 tackles.  The guy who made the game winning catch was our #1 WR's backup. 

As for your DLine, we've faced some pretty good ones this year - UNC, Villanova, UR, supposedly SHSU (but lol) and NDSU.  I'm excited to see how our OLine does against you.

As for the 06 game, I understand taht you guys felt we were disrespectful, but I've never been around a bigger group of sore winners than you all.  Our walk back to the bus was full of people cursing and throwing things at us.  After you won.  So I understand where a lot of the animosity from JMU fans comes from.  It also came from us being a defacto #5 seed and getting sent to the #4. 

THEsocalledfan:
If any of you JMU fans can tell your moderator I applied for the JMU site 3 days ago and my application is still not approved.  Very appreciated; can't find any way to ask what is up on the site.

dirtydukes:

--- Quote from: THEsocalledfan on December 20, 2016, 09:35:03 AM ---If any of you JMU fans can tell your moderator I applied for the JMU site 3 days ago and my application is still not approved.  Very appreciated; can't find any way to ask what is up on the site.

--- End quote ---

It's not our site - CSNBBS is a privately owned site and the mods on our board don't do approval - I can PM the main guy though to see if he can approve - do you have the same handle over there? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version