YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs James Madison for the National Championship

<< < (27/32) > >>

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: guinpen on December 29, 2016, 07:20:59 PM ---I am not happy with the 3 week wait, we just may pick up where we left off but I sure liked the way the team was clicking the last 6 games.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know why such a long layoff?  I know holidays and all but that's no excuse for FBS bowl games.  2 weeks max layoff.

Guinfan1990:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on January 02, 2017, 11:02:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on December 29, 2016, 07:20:59 PM ---I am not happy with the 3 week wait, we just may pick up where we left off but I sure liked the way the team was clicking the last 6 games.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know why such a long layoff?  I know holidays and all but that's no excuse for FBS bowl games.  2 weeks max layoff.

--- End quote ---

Probably wanted to avoid the FCS playoffs and final week of NFL season.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 30, 2016, 01:14:52 AM ---Fans headed to Texas for the game are invited to YSU’s official tailgate party at Tailgate Town in Toyota Stadium, Northeast Terrace, Section 133. It starts at 9 a.m. Central. A game ticket is required to get in.

YSU alumni, friends and family will meet at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse in Plano, Texas the night before the championship.

RSVP to either or both Texas events by calling 330-941-2136 or emailing jmleviseur@ysu.edu.

YSU is encouraging fans to wear red and businesses to display red all week leading up to the game in support of the Penguins.

--- End quote ---

CHANGE>>>>

On Friday, Jan. 6, the evening before the title game, YSU alumni, friends and family will gather at Urban Rio Cantina & Grill 1000 East 14th St., Plano, Texas, 75074. Festivities begin at 6 p.m. Central. RSVP to either or both of the events at jmleviseur@ysu.edu or 330-941-2136.

DefendYoungstown:
Bo moonlighting with Youngstown Fire Department? Three weeks is definitely too much downtime.

Go Guins.  #NoSleepTillFrisco

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Purple Reign on December 29, 2016, 02:24:18 PM --- Looking at the game stats of YSU vs NDSU, YSU looked to have out played NDSU, BUT LOST 24-3. YSU was down 17-0 after the first quarter. Were turnovers the difference in the game?  YSU had five more first downs and 11:36 TOP advantage.Seven receivers caught passes. But only gained 92 yards on the ground while NDSU had 240 yards rushing.

--- End quote ---

I sure hope thats the video your coaches decide to use lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version