YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs James Madison for the National Championship

<< < (25/32) > >>

guinpen:
I am not happy with the 3 week wait, we just may pick up where we left off but I sure liked the way the team was clicking the last 6 games.

peteonastick:
Fans headed to Texas for the game are invited to YSU’s official tailgate party at Tailgate Town in Toyota Stadium, Northeast Terrace, Section 133. It starts at 9 a.m. Central. A game ticket is required to get in.

YSU alumni, friends and family will meet at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse in Plano, Texas the night before the championship.

RSVP to either or both Texas events by calling 330-941-2136 or emailing jmleviseur@ysu.edu.

YSU is encouraging fans to wear red and businesses to display red all week leading up to the game in support of the Penguins.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Well we are the only O-H-I-O team left standing. That's what I love about the FCS playoffs we have the two best teams playing for it all in less then a week!!

Double ET:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on January 01, 2017, 07:02:07 AM ---Well we are the only O-H-I-O team left standing. That's what I love about the FCS playoffs we have the two best teams playing for it all in less then a week!!

--- End quote ---
Yes. I was hoping for both Ohio teams would be going for NCAA Football Championship. Now, we have to bring this one home.
Happy New Year everyone.

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: Double ET on January 01, 2017, 08:14:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on January 01, 2017, 07:02:07 AM ---Well we are the only O-H-I-O team left standing. That's what I love about the FCS playoffs we have the two best teams playing for it all in less then a week!!

--- End quote ---
Yes. I was hoping for both Ohio teams would be going for NCAA Football Championship. Now, we have to bring this one home.
Happy New Year everyone.

--- End quote ---
I sure wasn't.

YSU >

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version