YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FB vs EWW: In Game Thread

<< < (36/36)

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 19, 2016, 09:01:39 PM ---This crew was CAA. I think we had SLC against Wofford ... but they did not throw the flag on that last play? That was a HUGE blunder that could have easily cost us the game. The defender bear-hugged the guy.

--- End quote ---
Yes, pass interference!  As an aside, review the winning play and look how open Jody Webb is in the left flat.  He would have walked in untouched if Hunter would have looked that way!  Great game for the Quins.  Heart displayed on every play on both sides of the ball.  Especially in 2nd half.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 19, 2016, 09:01:39 PM ---This crew was CAA. I think we had SLC against Wofford ... but they did not throw the flag on that last play? That was a HUGE blunder that could have easily cost us the game. The defender bear-hugged the guy.

--- End quote ---

Maybe that what the play EW fans were complaining about  ::)

It was kind of a big moment in the game haha.

go guins:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on December 20, 2016, 09:54:48 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Maybe that what the play EW fans were complaining about  ::)

It was kind of a big moment in the game haha.

--- End quote ---
Now THAT'S what is meant when somebody says "tight, in your face coverage!"
How was that not pass interference?  They is absolutely no excuse for not calling that!! Glad that didn't cost us the game. 
JMU loses their leading receiver and the sub gets a key TD.  They lose their leading tackler and the sub gets 16 tackles.  We lose both safeties and each sub comes up with a key interception. We lose our leading rusher and the sub comes up with 150+ and 3 TD's!  That's what is meant by "next man up!"  Great kudos to both rosters and both coaching staffs!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version