YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FB vs EWW: In Game Thread

<< < (31/36) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: guinpen on December 17, 2016, 11:18:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on December 17, 2016, 11:06:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on December 17, 2016, 10:59:44 PM ---Interesting post on the EWU site

Most definitely the turning point. I give Youngstown no credit for this win. Call it sour grapes if you want, but YSU had 2 bogus interceptions and held on the line all day and wasn't called once. All because these refs were too scared of Bo Pelini b****ing all damn game. What a sorry excuse for a coach and a person. Sad that all the seniors on this team worked so hard only to get screwed by a pathetic group of refs. Disgusting.

Damn proud of you guys Eastern! Damn proud. Was it a perfect game? No far from it. But you guys had this game taken away from you. I don't care what anyone else says. YSU did not deserve this game, period.

--- End quote ---

What game was he watching? How many libations did he have in the tailgate to keep warm?

--- End quote ---

I probably should not have posted the whole thing, I understand they were frustrated. I guess I felt the interesting line was that the the refs were afraid of BO.

--- End quote ---
Amazing! The refs were not afraid of Bo in Youngstown, but they were afraid of Bo in Washington state. How could YSU not deserve this win? We won in their house without our four starting players. If their QB and 3 receivers were suspended, do you really think they could beat us in Youngstown?

peteonastick:
Wow!!  The greatest game in YSU history!!  I have no words for that effort!! 

GO GUINS!!

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 18, 2016, 12:56:04 AM ---Wow!!  The greatest game in YSU history!!  I have no words for that effort!! 

GO GUINS!!

--- End quote ---

Agreed

DavedS:

--- Quote from: Double ET on December 18, 2016, 12:05:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on December 17, 2016, 11:18:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on December 17, 2016, 11:06:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on December 17, 2016, 10:59:44 PM ---Interesting post on the EWU site

Most definitely the turning point. I give Youngstown no credit for this win. Call it sour grapes if you want, but YSU had 2 bogus interceptions and held on the line all day and wasn't called once. All because these refs were too scared of Bo Pelini b****ing all damn game. What a sorry excuse for a coach and a person. Sad that all the seniors on this team worked so hard only to get screwed by a pathetic group of refs. Disgusting.

Damn proud of you guys Eastern! Damn proud. Was it a perfect game? No far from it. But you guys had this game taken away from you. I don't care what anyone else says. YSU did not deserve this game, period.

--- End quote ---

What game was he watching? How many libations did he have in the tailgate to keep warm?

--- End quote ---

I probably should not have posted the whole thing, I understand they were frustrated. I guess I felt the interesting line was that the the refs were afraid of BO.

--- End quote ---
Amazing! The refs were not afraid of Bo in Youngstown, but they were afraid of Bo in Washington state. How could YSU not deserve this win? We won in their house without our four starting players. If their QB and 3 receivers were suspended, do you really think they could beat us in Youngstown?

--- End quote ---
Obviously no joy in his trailer park tonite--its hillarious how cocky many of them were on their forums--haters gonna hate and many of their posters are nothing but losers.

DavedS:
I don't think a team from the Big Sky conference has ever beaten YSU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version