YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FB vs EWW: In Game Thread

<< < (30/36) > >>

SE174:
Congrats on a great season and great game. A lot of non calls by the refs. Enjoy Frisco.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on December 17, 2016, 11:06:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on December 17, 2016, 10:59:44 PM ---Interesting post on the EWU site

Most definitely the turning point. I give Youngstown no credit for this win. Call it sour grapes if you want, but YSU had 2 bogus interceptions and held on the line all day and wasn't called once. All because these refs were too scared of Bo Pelini b****ing all damn game. What a sorry excuse for a coach and a person. Sad that all the seniors on this team worked so hard only to get screwed by a pathetic group of refs. Disgusting.

Damn proud of you guys Eastern! Damn proud. Was it a perfect game? No far from it. But you guys had this game taken away from you. I don't care what anyone else says. YSU did not deserve this game, period.

--- End quote ---

What game was he watching? How many libations did he have in the tailgate to keep warm?

--- End quote ---

I probably should not have posted the whole thing, I understand they were frustrated. I guess I felt the interesting line was that the the refs were afraid of BO.

GOpenZ:
Great team effort- top to bottom. Grit. Heart. Passion. It all showed.  True Youngstown.

Z

YSU FAN#34:
I'll be the first to admit I thought we were going to lose this game...sorry.  But damn these boys persevered. There is a cheesy movie called "the replacements" (I think) With Keanu Reeves and Gene Hackman.  Towards the end of the movie a reporter asks Hackman what his team needs to win...his answer was "HEART!"  With all the bullsh** that happened this week...this season...this last decade and beyond...HEART won this game.  I don't know if Bo gave them heart or their families or what...but hot damn I am proud of this team.  I will be in Frisco with my 11yr old son and brother in honor of our Dad who taught us to bleed Red And White!!! 

Win or lose...thank you Penguins for a great season!!! 

JUST. f***ING. GUIN. BABY!!!

ytownchief22:
This team has heart. Led by Bo. What a squad!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version