YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

sideline antics

<< < (2/12) > >>

ytownchief22:
Lol.

GoldenEagle:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 15, 2016, 07:59:18 PM ---He's our coach - we back him because he coaches our players that represent YSU.  Nobody is perfect - he has a passion for football and a hatred of referees - we all know that.  You know what you get and we have accepted that here and back him - again because he is doing his job and fighting for his players.  Sorry you feel that way about him but he is Youngstown born and bred and that is YOUNGSTOWN!!!  WE WORK HARD AND WE PLAY HARD!  WE FIGHT TOGETHER AND DIE TOGETHER!  WE BACK OUR PEOPLE!  WE TELL IT LIKE IT IS!  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO LIVE ON THE LEFT COASTS AND HAVE YOUR CRY ROOMS, PLAYDOUGH, AND SUPPORT GROUPS!  WE ARE YOUNGSTOWN!!!!

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---
I applaud your loyalty, but you have to admit your head coach seems "unhinged" most of the time.

YSUGO:
Great coach, and family man.  If you witnessed any MVFC game and saw how bad the officiating is, you would understand.  Bo is Bo, and the players and the community appreciate his passion for the game and his players.  He has improved on the sideline. Go Penguins!

JP21:
Ohh I missed the link of Bo personally going up to wofford players after the game and recognizing them for a hard fought game, but of course lets focus on the negative.  Try sticking to what you know which is getting your a$$ beat my MVFC teams 😂.

Penguin Nation:
Trolls from Ewww.....you need to rep your team better before you speak of anyone else.

I disagree with a few things about Bo, but the man is a class act.  It's an honor to have him represent YSU.

FWIW, you're the first visitors to this site from opposing teams this season that came to troll, not discuss the game, so there's that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version