YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

sideline antics

<< < (8/12) > >>

go guins:
Glad we don't play these goofballs every season.  More trash talk in one day that on this entire blog in the 4-5 years I've been following it.  They have a good team and really lousy weather.  I was surprised to find the weather in Cheney WA was worse in Nov. & Dec. than it is Youngstown.  Why in God's name would anybody chose to live in Eastern Washington and put up with worse than Youngstown weather.  Guess it explains the caliber of posters we've been subjected to.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ForensicEagle on December 16, 2016, 11:42:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on December 16, 2016, 11:17:34 AM ---You're not much of anything the way I see it.  Maybe an unneccessary irriatant, but othwise, not much of anything.

--- End quote ---

*Irritant

--- End quote ---
Oh, and English major from EWU?  In my book grammar, spelling and blogging don't necessarily go together.  But I guess the same could be said about EWU and football.

ForensicEagle:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 16, 2016, 11:52:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: ForensicEagle on December 16, 2016, 11:42:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on December 16, 2016, 11:17:34 AM ---You're not much of anything the way I see it.  Maybe an unneccessary irriatant, but othwise, not much of anything.

--- End quote ---

*Irritant

--- End quote ---
Oh, and English major from EWU?  In my book grammar, spelling and blogging don't necessarily go together.  But I guess the same could be said about EWU and football.

--- End quote ---

Didn't care for English as a subject actually. But I didn't let that slow me down any!

Chose not to take those classes, but they conferred a degree upon me anway. Imagine that... what's the world coming to?
A place where a Southern Californian beach bum can get a BS degree (or degree in bs if you ask the Senate science committees) from a bunch of liberal hillbillies without taking basic courses while watching a team reach the semifinals while simultaneously sucking at that very game.
You paint a bleak picture my friends. I don't know how we even survive out here.

go guins:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Didn't care for English as a subject actually. But I didn't let that slow me down any!

Chose not to take those classes, but they conferred a degree upon me anway. Imagine that... what's the world coming to?
A place where a Southern Californian beach bum can get a BS degree (or degree in bs if you ask the Senate science committees) from a bunch of liberal hillbillies without taking basic courses while watching a team reach the semifinals while simultaneously sucking at that very game.
You paint a bleak picture my friends. I don't know how we even survive out here.
[/quote]
I didn't question how you survived, I questioned why.  Apparently you are telling the truth about not liking English classes, your reading comprehension sucks.  That field if yours looks like it is a wind-swept crimson pad in the middle of no place.  The more of you that stay there the less crowded it is in the other places for the rest of us.  Enjoy the weather, looks great. Hope your QB manages to hold on to the ball occasionally.

EaglesOwntheSky:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 16, 2016, 08:14:16 AM ---

I disagree with a few things about Bo, but the man is a class act. 

--- End quote ---

A guy who chases refs, draws multiple unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and has a multitude of videos being an ass-hat during games is not a class act. Not even close.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version