YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

sideline antics

<< < (6/12) > >>

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: EaglesOwntheSky on December 16, 2016, 11:14:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 16, 2016, 11:12:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 15, 2016, 07:59:18 PM ---He's our coach - we back him because he coaches our players that represent YSU.  Nobody is perfect - he has a passion for football and a hatred of referees - we all know that.  You know what you get and we have accepted that here and back him - again because he is doing his job and fighting for his players.  Sorry you feel that way about him but he is Youngstown born and bred and that is YOUNGSTOWN!!!  WE WORK HARD AND WE PLAY HARD!  WE FIGHT TOGETHER AND DIE TOGETHER!  WE BACK OUR PEOPLE!  WE TELL IT LIKE IT IS!  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO LIVE ON THE LEFT COASTS AND HAVE YOUR CRY ROOMS, PLAYDOUGH, AND SUPPORT GROUPS!  WE ARE YOUNGSTOWN!!!!

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

They aren't progressive leftists where EWU.  They are more hillbilly conservatives.

--- End quote ---

Come on guys MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. Am I a hillbilly or am I a progressive leftist!?

--- End quote ---

Anyone who lives outside of Youngstown or left the Youngstown area and lived on the west coast like myself know that eastern washington is not a progressive area. 

EaglesOwntheSky:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 16, 2016, 11:14:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on December 16, 2016, 09:46:04 AM ---#hollysh** you guys talking sh** to a bunch of lefty liberals from the left coast in their safe spaces trolling  :o

We haven't taken care of business yet!! fb

GOOOOOOOO!!! Guins!

--- End quote ---

Again I hope you realize that this isn't seattle west coast people.  These are hillbilly practically Idaho conservative idiots.

--- End quote ---

But I live near Seattle and I'm an Eastern fan. Does this make me a progressive hillbilly?

go guins:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 15, 2016, 07:59:18 PM ---He's our coach - we back him because he coaches our players that represent YSU.  Nobody is perfect - he has a passion for football and a hatred of referees - we all know that.  You know what you get and we have accepted that here and back him - again because he is doing his job and fighting for his players.  Sorry you feel that way about him but he is Youngstown born and bred and that is YOUNGSTOWN!!!  WE WORK HARD AND WE PLAY HARD!  WE FIGHT TOGETHER AND DIE TOGETHER!  WE BACK OUR PEOPLE!  WE TELL IT LIKE IT IS!  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO LIVE ON THE LEFT COASTS AND HAVE YOUR CRY ROOMS, PLAYDOUGH, AND SUPPORT GROUPS!  WE ARE YOUNGSTOWN!!!!

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

They aren't progressive leftists where EWU.  They are more hillbilly conservatives.

--- End quote ---

Come on guys MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. Am I a hillbilly or am I a progressive leftist!?

--- End quote ---
You're not much of anything the way I see it.  Maybe an unneccessary irriatant, but othwise, not much of anything.

EaglesOwntheSky:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 16, 2016, 11:17:34 AM ---

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You're not much of anything the way I see it.  Maybe an unneccessary irriatant, but othwise, not much of anything.

--- End quote ---

Penguin Nation:

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

My vote is you're a dweller in mawmaw's cellar who has never felt the warmth of a woman or has the resources for anything other than low budget DSL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version