YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ex-YSU GUARD MARCUS KEENE LEADS NCAA D-I IN SCORING

(1/3) > >>

PENS16:
Marcus Keene, the YSU guard who transferred to Central Michigan last season, leads the NCAA in scoring averaging 31 points a game. In his last two games, Keene scored 40 against Wisconsin-Green Bay and 25 against Illinois. He's shooting 43.8 from 3-point land, 52.5 from the field and 83.8 from the foul line. He averaged 15.6 for the Penguins as a sophomore in 2015 before transferring.

HTOTYoungstown:
This is even more troubling considering Weber left before he did. I'm assuming he was told to leave, or was threatened with loss of playing time. Why else leave, when the guy you had an incident with is gone?

On a positive note, this team is scrappy and I like them. Disappointing campaign for the women, too many injuries.

ucfpengbuck:
Makes me very ill.   I have watched him play a few games on espn 3.   His coach gives him the green light.   Playing 38 min a game with a lot of freedom. Not sure under Slocum he would of had this luxury  ?  Only can dream about a back court with him and Cam.

HTOTYoungstown:
While he was here Slocum did give him a green light to shoot even in some conference games. But to your point playing time was the potential issuem

ytownchief22:
Sigh, why can't Slocum transfer out ? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version