YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Possible Player Suspensions

<< < (18/27) > >>

guins4dayz:

--- Quote from: JP21 on December 12, 2016, 09:14:01 PM ---It's actually not an opinion.  The medicinal benefits of it have been proven. So safe to say it's not ruining anyone's life.

--- End quote ---

While I'm 100% pro legalization, there the medical benefits have not been proven to have any healing, more pain relief which is not as long term damaging as many pain relievers.

However, that isn't the point.  The point is following rules.  Pelini allowing Randy to do whatever he pleased and not suspend him for repeated drug violations has caused him to continue his issues in the NFL.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: guins4dayz on December 12, 2016, 10:12:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: JP21 on December 12, 2016, 09:14:01 PM ---It's actually not an opinion.  The medicinal benefits of it have been proven. So safe to say it's not ruining anyone's life.

--- End quote ---

While I'm 100% pro legalization, there the medical benefits have not been proven to have any healing, more pain relief which is not as long term damaging as many pain relievers.

However, that isn't the point.  The point is following rules.  Pelini allowing Randy to do whatever he pleased and not suspend him for repeated drug violations has caused him to continue his issues in the NFL.

--- End quote ---

At some point the young man needs to become responsible for himself. Can't babysit everyone 24/7.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Disagree 100%, cover-up always worse than the crime, Tressel should know better from what happened at Ohio State.  Get out in front of this and move on.   Now all kinds of speculation; heroin, cocaine, etc.

If this were a big time media town, YSU would be getting roasted for this kind of behavior, they can't bury this one.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on December 13, 2016, 08:08:12 AM --- Disagree 100%, cover-up always worse than the crime, Tressel should know better from what happened at Ohio State.  Get out in front of this and move on.   Now all kinds of speculation; heroin, cocaine, etc.

If this were a big time media town, YSU would be getting roasted for this kind of behavior, they can't bury this one.

--- End quote ---

I don't see anyone covering anything up. I'm sure they are waiting for the NCAA to give them their final ruling on it. This isn't cut and dry. We don't know if it's any of the kids first offense. If it's weed for all the players. Heck one could be adderral, then you have to file papers from a doctor saying he is aloud to take it.
Bo will have his weekly press conference at 11:30 and we should all find out more than. I still don't think he will name names. I don't blame him if he doesn't say who the players are.You don't want Eastern Washington to know.
As for the players they who they are and what it may have cost this team and how they let their teammates down.
I still think with the players that will be suspended YSU has a good chance of winning.

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 13, 2016, 08:26:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on December 13, 2016, 08:08:12 AM --- Disagree 100%, cover-up always worse than the crime, Tressel should know better from what happened at Ohio State.  Get out in front of this and move on.   Now all kinds of speculation; heroin, cocaine, etc.

--- End quote ---

I don't see anyone covering anything up. I'm sure they are waiting for the NCAA to give them their final ruling on it. This isn't cut and dry. We don't know if it's any of the kids first offense. If it's weed for all the players. Heck one could be adderral, then you have to file papers from a doctor saying he is aloud to take it.
Bo will have his weekly press conference at 11:30 and we should all find out more than. I still don't think he will name names. I don't blame him if he doesn't say who the players are.You don't want Eastern Washington to know.
As for the players they who they are and what it may have cost this team and how they let their teammates down.
I still think with the players that will be suspended YSU has a good chance of winning.

--- End quote ---

Trust me, Bo did not want this coming out, and would have never publicly said anything if it wasn't for the newspaper.  Randy Gregory failed 7 tests at Nebraska and Bo never said a word.  Same goes for Alexander.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version