YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Possible Player Suspensions

<< < (16/27) > >>

GOpenZ:
As much as we want to know...there's no reason to let it out.  As much as it will hover around who it could be...it will make EWU prepare for all scenarios.  There's no reason to tell them how we will be changing our game plan.   I expect it to stay tight lipped until it is obvious.

Z

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Bo declined a interview by Grove and said he doesn't talk about that kind of stuff. I thought he was up beat and positive talking about the Wofford win and the upcoming Eastern Washington game. At this point it is what it is and we have a game to play..Team will be leaving Thursday instead of Friday

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 12, 2016, 08:13:23 PM ---Bo declined a interview by Grove and said he doesn't talk about that kind of stuff. I thought he was up beat and positive talking about the Wofford win and the upcoming Eastern Washington game. At this point it is what it is and we have a game to play..Team will be leaving Thursday instead of Friday

--- End quote ---

I agree Fever, it is what it is.  Next man up.
We should be able to run on Eastern Washington. If we can control the clock and keep their offense off the field I like our chances. Must play a mistake free game

peteonastick:
Bottom line is that this team has done a yeoman's job in getting this far...can't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch!  We will see what kind of senior leadership we have on this team now! 

GO GUINS!

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 12, 2016, 08:45:49 PM ---Bottom line is that this team has done a yeoman's job in getting this far...can't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch!  We will see what kind of senior leadership we have on this team now! 

GO GUINS!

--- End quote ---

Spot on.  We've overcome significant adversity.  People will just need to step it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version