YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Possible Player Suspensions

<< < (12/27) > >>

HTOTYoungstown:
WKBN at 5 is stating they "will not release names". Also saying YSU will not comment. I think it's safe to say it's Ruiz. But, who else?

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ysupenguins14 on December 12, 2016, 04:09:29 PM ---I am lost as to why Ruiz was the only disciplined this past Saturday.  Did he do something else to receive that?

--- End quote ---

Read my previous post.  Only 13 players were required at random in Jacksonville.  Once a person pops on the test a larger sample size is then gathered.  It probably took time to get initial results back, then plan the screening and execute it then wait for the results.  That was my point about critical thinking.  The other players were likely not tested at Jax State.  They were probably tested at YSU  late in the week once they got the results back on the first guy.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on December 12, 2016, 04:49:09 PM ---how often does the NCAA drug test

--- End quote ---

After every playoff game. The winning team. 12 random players.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 12, 2016, 05:16:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU1 on December 12, 2016, 04:49:09 PM ---how often does the NCAA drug test

--- End quote ---

After every playoff game. The winning team. 12 random players.

--- End quote ---

Sorry meant 12

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Charles Grove reporting 1 impact player on offense, 2 impact players on defense and a 4th that plays a significant role he didn't say if that player was offense or defense. There will be a story in tonight's Vindicator and those players will not be making the trip. I think this is a high number to test positive out of the 12 that were tested..Very concerning

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version