YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Possible Player Suspensions

<< < (7/27) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 12, 2016, 02:51:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2016, 02:48:12 PM ---If I said every single high school player and every single college player and every single NFL player uses PED's I'd be closer to the truth than any other comment you will read.  Kid comes out of high school 6-3 230 OT and redshirts a year and is 6-4 320 OL in some 18 months and you think that is natural?  Sorry, no.  But with random testing and pretty much -0- off season, and designer drugs it is rare anybody gets caught.

--- End quote ---

I agree with you Guin 100%
But they aren't being suspended for PED's

--- End quote ---
If not PED's then it goes back to my other post (no sense sticking to one opinion, it's a blog!) and it's kids being stupid, unthinking kids and doing something dumb.

penguinpower:
Disgraceful.  But worse than than personal shame is how it hurts everyone else doings things right.  How selfish can you be?

YSU1:
It has been 10 years since YSU has been in the play-offs. This is disappointing that this has happened. (kids or no kids)

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on December 12, 2016, 03:11:59 PM ---It has been 10 years since YSU has been in the play-offs. This is disappointing that this has happened. (kids or no kids)

--- End quote ---
I'm fine with your comment and I too am VERY DISAPOINTED!  It is their loss.  I'll be just fine win or lose, they lose and they will never get that off their back for the rest of their lives.  Tragic.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 12, 2016, 02:51:48 PM ---Probably not PEDs, probably Ganja.  Thats what kids this age do.  It is all speculation.

--- End quote ---

Bingo - no speculation..nailed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version