YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Possible Player Suspensions

<< < (5/27) > >>

peteonastick:
Selfish is all I can think of. Not caring about teammates, school, coaches, family, nor is fans who have stuck by this team through the best of times and the worst. Selfish!!

Go Guins!!

go guins:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 12, 2016, 01:20:26 PM ---Selfish is all I can think of. Not caring about teammates, school, coaches, family, nor is fans who have stuck by this team through the best of times and the worst. Selfish!!

Go Guins!!

--- End quote ---
I "get" the selfish comment, but I don't think this was something they thought out and made a conscious decision to do something for their benefit, at the expense of the team.  Because we demand the "slow release" method of disclosure and can I only speculate at this point, I bet it was probably a bunch of "kids" acting as kids do, dumbly and without thinking.

PENS16:
Vindy reports 12 players tested following Jacksonville State game. Four players will be suspended for substance abuse.

YSU1:
YSU is not used to playing in December.  The kids need to understand this is what you play for.
Why did they play against Wofford???????

guins4dayz:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on December 12, 2016, 02:10:24 PM ---YSU is not used to playing in December.  The kids need to understand this is what you play for.
Why did they play against Wofford???????

--- End quote ---

Because that's the Pelini M.O. 

Is anyone really shocked?  I mean, there is a reason Randy Gregory is where he is and there is a reason Alexander ever stepped foot in Youngstown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version