YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Possible Player Suspensions

<< < (4/27) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on December 12, 2016, 08:18:18 AM ---  The information aboe is 100% accurate.   I have a friend in the athletic department at YSU, he told me a day before it was public that Pelini would be the coach, and I was also told two months ago that Hunter Wellls would return at QB, and I posted here.

My friend is not a gossip, he and the entire athletic department are devastated by this news.

At least 3 starters, and at least 2 other players will be suspended Saturday night.  I don't think it is responsible to post names of players.   YSU will try and bury this, but it is out there, and then need to get out in front of this.

What's sad is that a time when the football program should be excited and celebrating, there is a dark cloud hanging over them.   

All of you can figure out the one player, he only played one play Saturday.

--- End quote ---

Let us hope they do not include: 3,5,9,11 on D and 6,20 on O

FOOTBALLFEVER:
1990 can you tell me if this is a player only issue?

ysupenguins14:
C'mon guys, this is obviously an internal matter.  No need to make it public for everyone to see.  Until they make it public, let's not speculate and tarnish the images of these young men. 

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysupenguins14 on December 12, 2016, 11:46:26 AM ---C'mon guys, this is obviously an internal matter.  No need to make it public for everyone to see.  Until they make it public, let's not speculate and tarnish the images of these young men.

--- End quote ---
How can it be "obviously an internal matter" when I read about it on a blog and I am going to know the names of the players when they take the field in EWU Saturday?  What this is, is a "slow release public matter".
Ask Hillary Clinton how the slow release method keeps everything under wraps!  Any attempt at coverup only makes it worse, and doesn't hid a thing.

ysupenguins14:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2016, 11:55:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: ysupenguins14 on December 12, 2016, 11:46:26 AM ---C'mon guys, this is obviously an internal matter.  No need to make it public for everyone to see.  Until they make it public, let's not speculate and tarnish the images of these young men.

--- End quote ---
How can it be "obviously an internal matter" when I read about it on a blog and I am going to know the names of the players when they take the field in EWU Saturday?  What this is, is a "slow release public matter".
Ask Hillary Clinton how the slow release method keeps everything under wraps!  Any attempt at coverup only makes it worse, and doesn't hid a thing.

--- End quote ---
I personally have no idea what these players have done and it is very worrisome how some are describing it.  I'd much prefer someone just say what they did than leaving the door open to a wide variety of things that these players might have done.  I hope it's not too serious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version