YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Possible Player Suspensions

<< < (23/27) > >>

HTOTYoungstown:
I'm all for being pro Youngstown/YSU here... but, after one drive EWU will know who is out. Also whether they know or not, we have to be prepared. I've said when this streak started, play clean football and don't waste red zone trips. If we can do that, we can beat anyone. I know that's cliche, and probably true for most teams... but it's especially true in December.

As far as the names go, I've heard 3 of those 4 are a certainty.

YSU1:
You are out driving a car, smoking dope with a gun in the car.  What good can come out of that.  Shouldn't he have been studying.

HTOTYoungstown:
Players do have down time,  so shouldn't he have been studying is a bit much. Agreed it's concerning,  what he was doing. Especially since we dodged a gun incident before the season even started. He was a good one too. Shame.

YSU1:
these players had to know they would do random drug testing but they still did drugs.  what the ______! They better understand to get a job you have to take a drug test,

guinpen:
More excitement about bad news than the first 3 play-off wins. Get over it people, most of us have done stupid things at some point in our life. Sounds like it is being handled, lets worry about the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version