YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Possible Player Suspensions

(1/27) > >>

DavedS:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on December 11, 2016, 12:30:23 PM ---Post game call in show said Ruiz was first half suspension. Still doesn't explain him not playing second half really.

--- End quote ---
May have been because Jody was doing so well and Bo possibly wanted to get his point across to Ruiz.

peteonastick:

--- Quote from: DavedS on December 11, 2016, 02:08:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on December 11, 2016, 12:30:23 PM ---Post game call in show said Ruiz was first half suspension. Still doesn't explain him not playing second half really.

--- End quote ---
May have been because Jody was doing so well and Bo possibly wanted to get his point across to Ruiz.

--- End quote ---

Got the word on Ruiz and several other players. I think you are all going to be very disappointed when the word comes out. Let's put it this way. Several starters will not be making the trip to EWU.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 11, 2016, 02:27:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Got the word on Ruiz and several other players. I think you are all going to be very disappointed when the word comes out. Let's put it this way. Several starters will not be making the trip to EWU.

--- End quote ---
That's horrible news!

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on December 11, 2016, 02:27:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I just heard the same thing you did. Unbelievable that kids can be that stupid

WeAreYoungstown:
please share what you know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version