YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Eastern Washington

<< < (19/25) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 15, 2016, 08:44:26 PM ---Please be civil.  There isn't a single one of us on the field.   Both teams are outstanding.  Should be fun

--- End quote ---

I'm too busy running stats through 100's of computerized simulations and googling youtube videos.

My analysis has revealed, without a shadow of a doubt, that the eagles will fumble less due to their large talons, while the penguins will gain more yards after contact due to their low center of gravity. I am also 100% certain that the cold will affect EWU more, or YSU more, or both equally.

What's this "fun" you are referring to?

penguinpower:
Lol😃😃

penguinpower:
I think this is my favorite highlight video from this year
  Love the Rockyear theme. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-heNMmLv0

IAA Fan:
Dude:

I think you misunderstand our run game. Based on participation, if you read the issues we had this past week, under normal conditions our #1 back is Martin Ruiz, he is #1 all-time #1 in scoring, #1 in 1st-downs, and 20-yards from being #1 in rushing yards all-time. We have always been a running offense, so he is ahead of some pretty illustrious backs. We think of him as "thunder". Jody Webb is the "lightning". A space back we look to get the ball to him in any ways possible. When he gets to the next level, he gets big yards. McCaster is a natural FB, but we use him probably even more as a TB. He is a low-to-the-ground back and very efficient. I have lots of confidence in him, even though he is a frosh. Behind him we have another speed guy that only has couple of carries. His name is Joe Alessi. With the issues going on this week, I expect you will see him quite a bit. We average about 50-60 runs per game, with Ruiz taking a bulk of that load.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 16, 2016, 09:18:49 AM ---Martin Ruiz, he is #1 all-time #1 in scoring, #1 in 1st-downs, and 20-yards from being #1 in rushing yards all-time.
--- End quote ---

Yo, Adrian Brown is #1 in TDs scored.  Ruiz is 4th, and he's 20 yards behind leader Jamaine Cook in all purpose yards not rushing yards.  Not sure where you found that 1st-downs stat, but that sounds like something Tamron Smith would lead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version