YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Eastern Washington

<< < (2/25) > >>

Buddy:
It's a dry cold!

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Buddy on December 11, 2016, 09:28:10 AM ---It's a dry cold!

--- End quote ---

LOL

What were the game time conditions yesterday Talon? I didn't get to see any of it.

How is the wind on a typical game day?

Looking forward to it. I have new polarized sunglasses on the way to help me cope with the most obnoxious field this side of Boise State. Did you guys have to make any special petitions to the NCAA to get away with that or is it simply a choice anyone could do at any time? Just kidding about the obnoxious thing, sort of.

Everything on the field will be red and white it should be interesting.

DavedS:
I don't care how many points EW scores as long as we score more--it will be a tall order but not an impossible one.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on December 11, 2016, 11:21:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Buddy on December 11, 2016, 09:28:10 AM ---It's a dry cold!

--- End quote ---

LOL

What were the game time conditions yesterday Talon? I didn't get to see any of it.

How is the wind on a typical game day?

Looking forward to it. I have new polarized sunglasses on the way to help me cope with the most obnoxious field this side of Boise State. Did you guys have to make any special petitions to the NCAA to get away with that or is it simply a choice anyone could do at any time? Just kidding about the obnoxious thing, sort of.

Everything on the field will be red and white it should be interesting.

--- End quote ---
We should wear our red uniform from last night for this game. May be they can't see our QB/RB/receivers.

Boise State wore their blue and orange uniform playing on their blue field. At times, I had difficulties finding them on the field when watching them on TV.

guinpen:
Certainly EW will be the favorite and I would guess by more than 7. If we play our game, cut down on mistakes and the D is solid we have a shot.

Either way it is great to still be talking football

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version