YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Eastern Washington

<< < (5/25) > >>

go guins:
Does anybody know much about this team. (any on the blog anyway) 
I read the following:
YSU  27.7 PPG OPP 18.1 PPG
EWU 42.7 PPG OPP 25.4 PPG
Rush  YSU 3867 OPP 2220
        EWU 2041 OPP 2753
Pass YSU 291-169-13  169 YPG
       EWU 585-402-12 402 YPG

Looks like we can rush and score, but will need to stop best passing attack we've seen in a while to prevail, but that is just reading a few stats. 

go guins:
For all that sillyness (my opinon) of a red field, that place only seats 12,000 and they are averaging less than 10,000 per game   YSU average is 12,000+  for our  8 home wins.  That has to at least tie a YSU record for home wins in a season with 8 and I bet 100,000 is the most home attendance in a long time also.

ysupenguins14:
We cannot settle for field goals, as we see how that played out for us this past Saturday.  If we score TDs when we get into the redzone and our defense plays its best game of the year, we have a shot...  Go Guins!  I want to make a trip down to Frisco!!!

The YO Show:
Surprised by this. College sports madness picked YSU to win a nail bitter. They have picked YSU every playoff game so far. http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/13960

IAA Fan:
Yes Go Guins ...like all the teams from the Sky, they can sling the ball. What they have going for them is something most of the other Sky teams do not have ...a defense and a stupid red field. Nothing personal Eagle Fans but Blue, Red and Purple fields? The NCAA issues pages to make certain that fields are consistent ... yet permit something so atrocious ...I have never understood it.   LOL

Worse than playing on it is watching it. Especially on TV. Since both team can play in snow ...let's hope for a light dusting.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version