YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Eastern Washington

<< < (24/25) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: footballfanatic on December 17, 2016, 01:51:30 PM ---I know Nathan Mays and I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is playing today and did not fail a drug test! The media needs to support YSU and not print rumors!!!

--- End quote ---

I am not sure why the local media got so caught up in this story, yea I get the playoff angle but most times they give YSU very little press with such matters

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: guinpen on December 17, 2016, 05:43:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: footballfanatic on December 17, 2016, 01:51:30 PM ---I know Nathan Mays and I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is playing today and did not fail a drug test! The media needs to support YSU and not print rumors!!!

--- End quote ---

I am not sure why the local media got so caught up in this story, yea I get the playoff angle but most times they give YSU very little press with such matters

--- End quote ---

Because the local media is a bunch of amateurs who can't get picked up by the big boys.  They don't care about YSU until it's relevant or enough to spread stupid rumors.

Buddy:
Hey people we have a game coming up in 20 min!!!!  Time to be Youngstown strong!!!

The YO Show:
LETS GOOOOOO PENGUINS!!!!!!
I just got off work, I have the game up and the pregame show on at my apartment!  fb 8)

dudeitsaid:
Just wanted to come on and congratulate you guys. Way to gut out that win.  That INT when we were trying to go up three scores really took the wind out of our sales, and changed the complexion of the game.  And that last drive was a typical, MVFC, shove it down your throat while taking all the time off the clock type of drive.  Good luck in Frisco, there is no doubt you guys earned it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version