YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game thread: Guins vs Terriers

<< < (9/13) > >>

ytownchief22:
Kennedy looked hurt. Not sure why they kept sending him out there... Could play a big factor in next weeks game.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 10, 2016, 10:54:32 PM ---Kennedy looked hurt. Not sure why they kept sending him out there... Could play a big factor in next weeks game.

--- End quote ---

Didn't look to hurt throwing his temper tantrum over on the side lines ???

goodnews:
94 i thk was year Sacca had transferred from PSU to EKU... He had a great game against YSU... The defense came through in the end...

Double ET:

--- Quote from: pennyguin1 on December 10, 2016, 10:01:13 PM ---Wick-I remember the Alcorn State game in 1994. I was in the stands. I was not in the stands the EKU game I believe my twin was, but I remember a last second drive. Good teams find ways to win. Just glad we are still playing on.

--- End quote ---
I was also at that game. I believe it was televised live on ESPN as a national broadcast because of Air McNair. I remember that I was in a long line to get my tickets because I was not yet a season ticket holder. We chased him around the whole game and ran up a big lead which he could not overcome. After the game, he blamed the lost on his inability to run due to his leg injury before the game.
Last night's game was more exciting even with all our mistakes. IMO, it ranks up there with 2 other playoff games against Nova and JMU.

YSUGO:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on December 10, 2016, 08:59:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 10, 2016, 08:04:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on December 10, 2016, 06:48:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 10, 2016, 02:49:14 PM ---Wells has been terrible.  Now you see the real wells.

--- End quote ---

I guess we get to see the real Wells at least one more time

--- End quote ---

That's fine but he made some terrible short throws that could have easily cost the game.

--- End quote ---
BUT he didn't cost us the game, give the kid credit. The confidence Bo and Monty had in him in that OT speaks volumes of what they see in him. I was thinking run, run, run, and yet they let him pass.

Regardless, great win and a VERY energetic crowd, especially in the fourth quarter and OT.

--- End quote ---
Great win for YOUNGSTOWN!!!
The kid made throw after throw to win the game!  Pelini had nothing but praise for him after the game during the press conference! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version