YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game thread: Guins vs Terriers

<< < (7/13) > >>

Double ET:
Lost my voice after screaming for 3 hours in the cold. With all the mistakes being made, it is hard to believe we still won the game.

Blocked punt, blocked kick, fumble, interception, missed field goal, all we need is a safety to complete the mistake cycle.

I hope we can get it cleaned up before the next game. Go Guins..it was a great win.

The YO Show:
Lost my voice too! Just got home. Man I'm sore from just acting like a fool jumping around and screaming  ;D. No voice either. It wasn't always pretty but it was a win. I'll take it. Eastern Washington will be a challenge

The YO Show:
Lots of respect for that wofford team. That's a good football team. Seriously tons of respect. Fans seemed nice too.

OleYSUfan:
Wow what a game! The true heroes of that game was our offensive line who gave holes for a darting Jodie Wells and a defense that stopped Wofford twice without scoring in two OT's.

Wofford played a smash-mouthed game and kept the pressure on. Of course. we helped with several turnovers, missed-kicks and blocked kicks. I wonder what the score would have been without our miscues.

I am still ecstatic we won!

Next is Eastern Washington.

OleYSUfan:
I mean Jodie Webb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version