YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game thread: Guins vs Terriers

<< < (5/13) > >>

Penquin68:
To make all the mistakes we did today and still win is amazing!  Not sure if it was the cold or what, but kicking was way short of what we have seen all year.  Also the defense had its problems, but without our turnovers and blocked punt we would have been much better off.  We need to start strong and today we sure didn't.

Eastern Washington will be a tough challenge for sure especially with the jet lag factor.  Trust in our players and coaches to give us the best chance to win.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 10, 2016, 06:03:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 10, 2016, 05:46:40 PM ---Nation?

--- End quote ---

What's up?

I'll offer my 0.02 later, but it seems to git ppl's panties in a bunch when I do.

On the whole, it was a fun game to watch, and it's great for Ytown and the University to have this exposure.

I wonder tho, do Wofford receivers even go practice?  Are they surprised when they get near the ball?

--- End quote ---
Thanks COACH NATION!! It took you 2 days to come out of the woodwork after the JSU game..I simply can't go that long without my daily dose of comic relief..Thank you for your timely response 😂😂😂

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on December 10, 2016, 02:49:14 PM ---Wells has been terrible.  Now you see the real wells.

--- End quote ---

I guess we get to see the real Wells at least one more time

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 10, 2016, 06:38:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 10, 2016, 06:03:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 10, 2016, 05:46:40 PM ---Nation?

--- End quote ---

What's up?

I'll offer my 0.02 later, but it seems to git ppl's panties in a bunch when I do.

On the whole, it was a fun game to watch, and it's great for Ytown and the University to have this exposure.

I wonder tho, do Wofford receivers even go practice?  Are they surprised when they get near the ball?

--- End quote ---
Thanks COACH NATION!! It took you 2 days to come out of the woodwork after the JSU game..I simply can't go that long without my daily dose of comic relief..Thank you for your timely response 😂😂😂

--- End quote ---

You sure are a sassy fella.  Just take a cleansing breath and enjoy the win.

guinpen:
Our worse game in over a month, I will give Wofford their due for that. Special teams had a bad day, we ran better than I expected. Thought that maybe our D was getting tired late in the game but they sure got the job done. Crowd was better and great to see that everyone stayed to the end, made some great noise.  Not sure what Martin did but the bright side is now he is rested for next week. Moss had a nice game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version