YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

over-rated

<< < (2/3) > >>

Penguin Nation:
JSU definitely benefited from being in the MVFC-free bracket in 2015.  It was outrageous to put all 5 MVFC teams on the same side.  2 of the MVFC teams were taken out by the other MVFC teams.  It was actually SHSU that JSU beat to get to Fargo.

IAA Fan:
While other live in denial tht JMU is not the top team in the nation this year. Heck I don't care who it is, as long as someone takes out NDSU, so our division is not a laughing stock anymore. Let it be JMU, they have a new HC, so I am okay with it. Of course I would rather it be the Guins of course,u I do not want NDSU to even see the final

ysubigred:
Holy sh**! You all in here talking sh** about another team losing when YSU didn't take care of their own business yet  :o Not even a concern what Sam, JMU, NDSU. SDSU, Richmond or EWU does.

ytowngirl:
I watched most of the game.  All they did was talk up how great their passing game was etc etc.  Not only could they not catch passes the QB wasn't very accurate.  SHSU is definitely overrated.  Some of these FCS teams are getting stomped because they are in weak conferences.  Yet somehow SDSU has to go play AT NDSU and won the conference AQ.

YSU1:
I guess we took care of business.  Is it alright that we talk about the other teams now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version