YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

over-rated

(1/3) > >>

YSU1:
Sam houston and Jacksonville were ranked too high.  neither team should have been seeded.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on December 09, 2016, 08:19:16 PM ---Sam houston and Jacksonville were ranked too high.  neither team should have been seeded.

--- End quote ---
How could a seeded team got blown out 42-0 in the half? Clearly, there is something wrong with the ranking and seeding system.SHSU has the number 1 scoring offensive in FCS and they were shut out the 1st half. Who did they play in the regular season?

Penguin Nation:
This game is a bloodbath.  These teams build great stats in crappy conferences, and then get stomped when they face a legit team.  The FCS needs to send the MVFC and a few teams from BSC and CAA to G5, and all of the rest to D2.  FWIW, JMU has a sweet stadium with a club level like you see in NFL stadiums.

YSU1:
The announcers said that Sam Houston did not play a team with a winning record until the end of the season.
65-0.  come on

ysupenguins14:
Sam Houston may be one of the biggest frauds I've ever seen.  They look afraid to hit and I believe they completely quit once they got down by 21.  Such a shame.  In regards to Jacksonville State, I do believe they were ranked in the right position.  They were able to take care of business in their half of the bracket last year and made were runners-up.  Their only loss came down in Death Valley this year.  Unfortunately for them, they ran into a red hot Penguins team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version