YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ticket Sales/Attendance ??

<< < (8/8)

IAA Fan:
 http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/dec/24/demand-for-tickets-catches-ysu-off-guard/?newswatch#sthash.2NYylNf2.dpuf

--- Quote ---YSU only attracted 5,322 fans to show up for a first-round playoff win on Nov. 27. YSU then bid for 15,000 fans for the Penguins’ quarterfinal win over Wofford on Dec. 10 but only 8,066 were in attendance at Stambaugh Stadium. While it was out of the way, Strollo said fewer than 20 people traveled to Eastern Washington for YSU’s national semifinal win.
--- End quote ---

I understand the EWU game, but those home game numbers are atrocious. We have to do better than this people. I tell you what though, there were far more than 8,066 at the Wofford game by halftime. We broke 10k. Those fans were loud and proud. If run to the national championship does not make you rethink next year ...then nothing will.

Merry Christmas Guin fans and I expect to read about how many season tickets you received in your stockings!!!

The YO Show:
Merry Christmas Eve to you to IAA and all reading this board. I was somewhat enticed by the student ticket options the university is evaluating. If they pull it off, I'm not sure how they will given the end of the ticket allotment. But if they do, students will get a nice Christmas present from the athletic Dept! ☺️

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version