YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ticket Sales/Attendance ??

<< < (6/8) > >>

go guins:
I have a customer in Portland Oregon that sent me an e-mail this morning with a Wofford Terrier logo on it as a dig!  I fired off a Fear the Penguin shot of Pete and told him, "don't mess with the Quins!" 

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on December 08, 2016, 12:18:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on December 06, 2016, 09:39:38 PM --- he predicts that either tomorrow or the next day the student section will be sold out.
--- End quote ---

That would be awesome, but I'll believe it when I see it.  That would be the largest student turnout of all-time at YSU.

--- End quote ---

I mean it would be insane, but they are already almost out of the free student tickets (of which there were 1000).

Per YSU penguin pack twitter at 10:09 a.m. today: "ATTENTION STUDENTS: There are only 20 FREE student tickets left at the bookstore!!!"

QuincyCarrier2017:
Hello My Name is Quincy Carrier Senior at YSU I've been at the 50 yd line in the 1st row at the student section for the last 3 years ( http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=a77c1b92e707d50846209fb56b46b5e3 ) . I also was at the JSU game. It's Official now the 1,000 free student tickets have sold out already. The hype for the game on campus is huge everyone is excited. I also a lot people in the athletics office and they seem pretty confident they should get 10,000 to 12,000 people at Saturdays game. I will be at the front of the student section this weekend and starting most the chants if you have any request please let me know! We got to make sure the Ice Castle is rocking Saturday!

The YO Show:
Quincy, I know you haha. I've been to many games before. If you saw me in person you would know who I was. I've stood next to you many a home game.

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: QuincyCarrier2017 on December 08, 2016, 05:08:16 PM ---Hello My Name is Quincy Carrier Senior at YSU I've been at the 50 yd line in the 1st row at the student section for the last 3 years ( http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=a77c1b92e707d50846209fb56b46b5e3 ) . I also was at the JSU game. It's Official now the 1,000 free student tickets have sold out already. The hype for the game on campus is huge everyone is excited. I also a lot people in the athletics office and they seem pretty confident they should get 10,000 to 12,000 people at Saturdays game. I will be at the front of the student section this weekend and starting most the chants if you have any request please let me know! We got to make sure the Ice Castle is rocking Saturday!

--- End quote ---

Let's hope, it's been awhile. Go crazy these playoff games are rare.

Use imgur bud. People may find you sketchy posting links to a Russian hosting site haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version